Thank you, for being a patient at Salerno Medical Associates. We appreciate the trust you place in us for your healthcare, and want to take this time to inform you of how we are addressing the Coronavirus/COVID-19 pandemic at our medical facilities.
Our highest priority is to keep all of our patients and staff as safe as possible.
We have exceeded the standards recommended by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and redefined our best practices, for health, safety, infection control, and hygiene.
This is what you can expect when you arrive, for your next in-office visit:
- You will be greeted by a member of the Intake Team in our Welcome Tent located at our main entrance
- You will be provided with hand sanitizer, a 3m blue disposable face mask and a pair of disposable gloves, if needed
- Your temperature and pulse oximetry measures will be taken
- A brief questionnaire will be given, regarding your recent state of health, travels, and contact with individuals who may have, or have been exposed to the Coronavirus
- “Social Distancing” will be maintained in all patient areas
Safety Precautions for Our Clinical and Non-Clinical Staff Include:
- N95 masks (with face shield when necessary) to be worn by all staff
- Double gloves to be worn
- Protective gowns for all outdoor staff
- Daily temperature checks, using infrared thermometers
In order to prevent the spread of the Coronavirus our Property Management Team performs these functions:
- The housekeeping staff at each medical office cleans and disinfects all areas of the offices throughout the day, making special note to disinfect touchable articles (door knobs, handrails, countertops, etc.) in all public areas, every 30 minutes. Thorough cleaning and sanitizing of each office is performed at the end of each business day
- Germ Guardian Pluggable Air Purifier & Sanitizers have been installed in patient areas, using UV-C Light to eliminate germs and mold, and deodorize the air.
- The maintenance staff at the end of each business day insures the cleanliness of both the inside and outside of each facility
- After office hours, disinfecting foggers are set up inside the offices to produce a fine mist that floats in the air, disinfecting the air and the areas the mist sets upon.
- Enerzen Commercial Ozone Generators run overnight to purify, deodorize and sterilize the air in our patient waiting rooms
- Every evening, the Facilities Team wearing engine powered backpacks, spray hospital grade disinfectant to the outside office entries, railings, handicap lifts, etc., helping to prevent the spread of the Coronavirus
- 3m/Electrostatic filters are used in the office air conditioner systems
- Honeywell Electronic Air Cleaners with electrostatic filters are used to cleanse the office air
- Rabbit Air Minus A2 Asthma and Allergy Friendly Air Purifiers have been installed in each office waiting room area
- Deep cleaning is performed in each office every weekend
- Once per month the entire Facilities Team converge at each office to perform an exceptional two day cleaning of the entire inside and outside areas of the property
As always, Salerno Medical Associates perseveres to do our best to give you an incomparable healthcare experience. We appreciate your understanding and patience, as we continue to provide the quality medical care you deserve, during this very difficult time.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have.
Stay Safe and Be Well!
Dr. Salerno & Staff